Interested in advancing your career at rpm?
First, explore our company, find out about who you will be working with and what opportunities await you. We have Your career may be in sales to project management and even high-precision handcrafting of moulds and showcase models.
Please include a compelling cover letter and any other supporting documentation about why you will be a good fit for rpm.
What awaits you at rpm
rpm offers you technical solutions and innovations in that push to the edge of possible with our Digital Factory. When you join us, you will be infected by our enthusiasm for technologies and their implementation. We welcome new requirements and challenges – because we are open-minded, eager to experiment and learn.
Technical innovation is our bread and butter. We tailor solutions to the needs and benefits of our customers: prototypes and exclusive series manufactured in plastic using state-of-the-art technologies ranging from 3D printing with DLS to injection molding.
For almost every stage of experience we have a position to help advance your career.
Open Position: Sales Team Member
rpm GmbH is a steadily growing company with over 80 employees. We produce high-quality prototypes and exclusive series made of plastic for customers from the automotive, medical technology and consumer goods industries. We successfully use a broad and innovative technology portfolio from 3D printing to injection molding. In doing so, we convince through solution competence, quality and delivery reliability. Our sales staff ensure that our innovations are used directly for the needs and to the benefit of our customers.
The responsibilities of your new career
- You take over and develop an existing customer base and see yourself in a qualified service support – you understand cross selling as needs analysis.
- You complement your customer base through coordinated and targeted acquisition activities.
- You are passionate about promoting and challenging the competent implementation of technically demanding customer-specific solutions, even under deadline pressure.
- Adherence to processes makes overall project management easier for you; you feel comfortable in an agile organization with interfaces.
- You understand your responsibility as a member of the sales team holistically, from acquisition to consulting, project development, concept and proposal development to transfer control.
- You have a flair for network management and collecting information about customers and competitors and pass this on to our technical experts in the sense of knowledge management.
- A temporary readiness to drive is a matter of course for you.
- You have successfully completed a technical or commercial apprenticeship or a corresponding degree, e.g. in mechanical engineering, design engineering, production engineering or business (engineering).
- You already have experience and success in selling technical products or services that require explanation – but we are also happy to give committed and motivated newcomers a chance.
- You already have basic technical knowledge and interest in the field of plastics technology and 3D printing.
Confident negotiation and communication methods and thus also basic knowledge in sales along with handling of necessary media are a matter of course for you.
- You like to work in a small and committed team, you are characterized by an extroverted customer orientation, you are capable of analysis and ready for further training.
- You have a valid car driving license.
- You have a very good knowledge of English.
- Your benefit – medium-sized companies
- You will be able to actively shape, develop and initiate together with the management from day one.
- The manageable size of the company and the collegial cooperation offer every opportunity to expand your know-how and your technical and sales expertise.
- For your work you have our company car, cell phone, laptop and a modern workplace at your disposal.
- Your salary consists of a fixed salary.